Thursday, March 25, 2010

sorry...Sorry...SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
Again... SORRY!!!!!! I know I didn't post for the month of February, but things were getting crazy and I couldn't take the time to post. But, I am now. So all is good =) When I last posted, I gave you guys where I stand concerning how much I can lift and my weight. After two months of training, I have increased my bench press to 150 and my squats are at 290 (I'm going to increase the weight in the next couple sessions). I also timed my 40 yard dash. The "unofficial" time was 5.05 seconds! I still haven't measured my vertical jump, but I hope to get that done by the next time I post. I hope everyone who is reading this is enjoying this (even though its just a bunch of numbers). I probably won't post until after April - unless something INSANE happens. Keep it real people! War Eagle!

No comments: