Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Update!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so lazy about putting up posts. So what's new? Well, the year!! Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone had a great 2008 (hey that rhymed!) and I hope your 2009 is even better! So, as usual, I like to talk about my Auburn Tigers. Well, our coach, Tommy Tubberville, after 10 years of great coaching, has one bad season and quits. He is still at Auburn helping with the recruiting, though. Our new coach used to be our defense coordinator. Gene Chizik. After Auburn, Gene head coached at Iowa State. Yes, Iowa State! His record there was 5-19 in two years. But, That's Iowa State. You can't win at Iowa State. We have also brought along the offensive coordinator from Tulsa, Gus Malzhan. This is a plus. This man has coached one of the best offenses in the country. But enough with my Auburn rant. Beyond sports, our basketball team has gotten off to a really slow start. We are currently 2-6, but we still have 10 games yet to play. So, we still have a chance to turn this into a winning season. The bible quizzing season is also nearing the end. We have one more quiz before the district finals in March. In the last quiz my team placed 6th out of 14, and we are looking for the top 5 in the next quiz. Our year high has been a 3rd place finish. Well, this has been a really long post! I will try to keep up with the updates as I go. Later!

No comments: